An exciting addition to the ST range of road-legal driving lights, the ST12 Evolution at just under 21” is the ideal choice for people looking for either: the ultimate road-legal lighting solution, in the form of a pair of lamps mounted across a roof bar, or customers looking for a single light bar option which alone delivers 1 lux to just under 500m. Despite its impressive range, the spread and even distribution of light in the short and mid-range make the ST12 the premium choice for everyday road and off-road applications.
Upgraded high-density 11W LEDs are carefully selected for their high ‘bin’ rating, and in the case of the ST12 Evolution deliver 12,408 lumens. Advanced electronic design, combined with sophisticated thermal management systems, and ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised reflectors, harness the light output into a ‘Drive’ beam pattern optimised for lower speed applications where the priority is for good all-round visibility, albeit still with enviable distance illumination. The colour temperature of the LEDs at 5000 kelvin has also been specifically selected to maximise sharpness and definition, while proven to reduce eye-strain associated with some higher (blue-white) colour temperatures.
Performance aside, the ST12 Evolution is built to last. With a 5 year warranty as standard, and a lifetime guarantee on the ‘unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens, which is coated with a hardcoat lacquer to protect against any scratches, the lamp is capable of withstanding the harshest environments. An IP69K rating certifies the lamp will not be subjected to moisture or dust ingress, with additional counter-measures to ensure the unit remains fully contained even in the most extreme of temperatures and humidity. The full aluminium housing gives the lamp its strength and rigidity, while an e-coat pre-treatment provides automotive quality corrosion resistance. Dynamic drive modulation optimises light output considering the thermal conditions of the lamp (preserving the longevity of the LEDs).
With a seamless, low profile design, the new ST Evolution range is now not only easier to install, but is more resistant to dirt, snow and ice accumulations, and the contemporary styling is guaranteed to complement and enhance the appearance of modern vehicles.
– x1 ST12 Evolution LED Spotlight
– x2 Centre Mount (1114k)
– x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions
- 12x high density 11W LEDs (premium ‘bin’)
- Seamless, low profile design facilitates installation
- Dynamic drive modulation optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Ultra-reflective optics deliver ‘Drive’ beam pattern
- CAE optimised heatsink
- E-coat pre-treatment provides maximum corrosion resistance
- Anodised aluminium heatsink provides for improved thermal dynamics (see Download section for Care Instructions)
- Fully ECE Approved for Road use
- 5 Year Warranty
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with lifetime guarantee*
- IP67K rating
- Comes as standard with 30cm cable, including pre-wired male & female connectors
- Made in Britain
- *Conditions apply