A world first, utilising patent-pending technology, the Triple-R 1250 Elite with Intelligent Low Beam Assist redefines the performance and functionality of auxiliary LED driving lights. A combination of the latest high-efficiency LEDs delivers a finely-tuned beam pattern, optimised for road use, that is simply unrivalled considering the lamps size. Additionally, through the adoption of photoelectric sensors embedded within the driving light, when the high beam light is turned off the lamp enters a Low Beam Assist mode, which maintains additional levels of illumination in zones where there is confirmed no oncoming vehicles or obstacles.
Incorporating an arrangement of 36 LEDs, each lamp produces an incredible 13,136 raw lumen, which on the one hand deliver exceptional distance illumination with 1 lux at 826m, and on the other 44 degrees of left/right spread for our safest and most relaxing night drive experience. With the Intelligent Low Beam Assist mode activated, the central optics (delivering the distance illumination) are deactivated when the standard high beams are turned off. Superior levels of visibility at the side of the road in the short/mid-range are maintained as the lamp monitors progress of oncoming traffic. At the appropriate point additional illumination at either side of the road is deactivated to avoid disturbance to oncoming vehicles. Once the vehicle has past, the lamp automatically returns to Low Beam Assist mode, (assuming no additional vehicles or obstacles are subsequently detected ahead), or returns to operating as a high beam driving light if activated (either manually or if part of any vehicle’s auto-headlights function).
Each sensor within the lamp monitors road conditions over 30x per second, for performance and functionality which feels safe and reliable. Continuous recalibration of these sensors ensures that the lamp responds to changing environmental conditions while in use; be that changing weather conditions, or the lamp getting obstructed by dirt, dust, snow etc. In Low Beam Assist mode, the lamp also responds to other light emitting objects ahead of the driver including: medium/large road signs, street lighting, and other reflective obstacles. A carefully selected delay on the reactivation of the Low Beam Assist mode prevents any potentially distracting ‘flashing’ on/off of the additional lighting at the sides of the road, while the addition of a secondary switch, on the supplied wiring kit, allows for the Low Beam Assist function to be temporarily disabled if specific circumstances demand.
The lamp is ECE certified to Regulation 112 as a high beam driving light, and through dual-output E-Boost technology the light output can be increased above ECE Reg112 limits when off-road, or where specific country-law allows. Low Beam Assist is a new, patent-pending technology, as such there are no laws prescribing its use. The aforementioned secondary switch allows deactivation of the function where the laws of the country specifically don’t allow use.
Like all Lazer products, the Triple-R 1250 Elite with Low Beam Assist has been designed and manufactured in the UK to exacting standards, both in terms of performance, reliability, and appearance. Boasting a contemporary design, with refined highlights, this is a product that stands out and impresses on any vehicle, at anytime of day or night. Backed up by our comprehensive 5-year warranty, and Lifetime Lens Guarantee, this is a product you can have confidence will last for years in even the harshest environments.
To learn more about Low Beam Assist products and FAQs, please click here.
- Combination of 36 high efficiency LEDs deliver exceptional lighting performance
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver perfectly tuned beam pattern for everyday road use
- Low Beam Assist mode provides superior short/mid-range visibility
- Integrated photoelectric sensors detect oncoming traffic and obstacles so that light output responds to surroundings in Low Beam Assist mode
- ECE approved to Reg 112 for on-road use (E-Boost technology)
- 5000K colour temperature maximises sharpness and colour definition
- Contemporary lamp design with stylish highlights
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- Supplied with One-Lamp Wiring Kit
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Anodised pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- Electronic thermal management
- ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Designed & manufactured in Britain