The Utility-25 is a hugely versatile, medium-duty work light, which through the latest advances in LED lighting technology, gives superior levels of light output considering its compact size. Sharing product DNA with the larger Utility-45 and Utility-80 heavy duty work lights, the lamp is built tough and engineered to deliver constant, reliable light output perfectly tuned to a broad range of applications and vehicle types.
Measuring 80mm x 80mm, and capable of operating between 9-32V, the Utility-25 utilises highly efficient 6W LEDs from a world-leader in LED design and manufacture. Like all Lazer products, the colour temperature of the LEDs is carefully selected at 5000 kelvin to maximise sharpness and definition of the area ahead, without causing fatigue or strain which can come from using LEDs with a higher colour range. The vacuum-metallised optics harness the 3,016 raw lumens delivering 78 degree spread (to 10% of peak intensity). The impressive lighting performance is maintained through the high thermal conductivity of the ‘Matrix’ cooling system which allows the lamp to be run at a higher drive current without compromising the longevity of the LEDs themselves.
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Utility-25 is a product built to last, and to withstand harsh environments, backed up by a comprehensive 5yr warranty*. The polycarbonate lens with hardcoat, is bonded in place to guarantee water-tightness (IP69K), while the lamps have undergone extensive testing to comply with EU regulations in relation to vibration, shock, and corrosion resistance. Advanced electronic design ensures full EMC protection to CISPR-25 (Class 5†) standards.
Supplied with male/female Deutsch connectors (part no. DT06-2S/DT04-2P), and ADR approved thanks to additional cable protection, the Utility-25 also comes supplied with a satin black-painted stainless-steel mounting system, which allows flexibility in mounting the light in many different orientations.
* – 5 Year Warranty applies for Automotive and Commercial Fleet use, all other applications a 2 Year Warranty period applies.
† – CISPR-25 (Class 5) applies to 12V usage only unless specified.
– x1 Utility-25 LED Work Lamp
– x1 Mounting Bracket
• ECE (Reg 10) approved Work Light
• 5 Year warranty*
• Made in Britain
• CAE optimised ‘Matrix’ cooling system
• Advanced optical design delivers superior lighting performance
• Electronic thermal management
• Certified IP67/IP69K watertight
• ADR Approved
• Automotive grade corrosion resistance (ISO 9927 / BS EN 60068)
• 5,000 kelvin light temperature for maximum definition
• EMC protected – CISPR 25: 2008 (Class 5†) certified
• Vibration Certified (BS EN 60068) : 10Hz – 2000Hz, 1 oct/min, 10gn
• Over voltage protected
• Reverse polarity protected
• Male and female 2-pin Deutsch connectors included