With its low-profile aerodynamic housing, smooth lines, and contemporary design features, the Linear-36 is an ECE-approved auxiliary LED spotlight that integrates effortlessly with modern vehicles, balancing understated presence with class-leading lighting performance borne out of development and testing at the highest levels of professional motorsport, optimised for everyday road use.
At 982mm (39”) in length, the Linear-36 comprises 36 high density LEDs carefully selected for their premium output rating, colour temperature at 5000 kelvin, and thermal performance (providing for improved longevity). Emitting a total of 13,500 lumen, the lamp delivers 1 lux to 470m via ultra-reflective, vacuum-metallised optics finely tuned to deliver distance illumination close to the limit of European road-legal regulations, and an incredible left/right spread of light which makes night-time driving a significantly more pleasant, and safe, experience.
Designed around roof-mount installations, the rearwards positioning and upward facing LEDs project the light in a perfectly homogenous beam pattern optimised for when mounting at roof height. Glare, which can occur on the vehicle’s bonnet when mounting on the roof, is virtually non-existent, while the aptness to roof mounting is furthered by the aerodynamic design of the lamp, where the sleek housing and absence of sharp edges significantly reduces wind noise during high speed driving.
Manufactured in the UK to exacting standards, like all Lazer products, the Linear-36 has been built to last, backed up by a comprehensive 5-year warranty. The ‘unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens comes with a lifetime guarantee and is finished with a hardcoat lacquer to protect against any scratches. Automotive grade corrosion resistance, alongside anti-theft stainless steel brackets and fasteners, ensures the high-end styling of the lamps themselves stays in prime condition for many years to come.
- Aerodynamic design virtually eliminates wind noise from roof installations
- Highly efficient LED technology
- Contemporary design features enhance vehicle aesthetics
- Automotive grade corrosion resistance
- Reduced up/down spread of light eliminates glare from roof installations
- ECE approved for on-road use
- Anti-theft security fixings supplied as standard
- Electronic thermal management
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with lifetime guarantee*
- IP67 watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied with male/female connectors (pre-wired)
- Designed & manufactured in the UK
- *Conditions apply