he ideal solution for wiring a pair of E-mark approved Lazer high performance LED spotlights to the roof or sports bar of your vehicle. The setup is quick, easy, and reliable with 2-pin superseal connections and no configuration procedures. The kit features a 12V relay (in waterproof housing), 35A fuse, a battery terminal at one end, and 3.2m of flat-profile flex on both lamp cables, and allows for the operation of Lazer products either in parallel with the standard lighting on the vehicle, and/or via an independent switch which can be mounted inside your vehicle.
All Lazer lamps are sold with a pre-wired female connector attached to the male connector of the lamp harness, to facilitate wiring in to your vehicle system.
- ST Evolution (All Products)
- Triple-R 750
- Triple-R 850
- Triple-R 1000
- Sentinel Elite
- Two-Lamp Wiring Kit for Lazer E-mark approved driving lights
- 3.2m cable lengths
- Flat cable profile facilitates installation inside/along vehicle trim panels
- Includes 12V relay and 35 amp fuse
- Relay holder approved to IP53 when mounted in a vertical (upright) orientation
- Superseal connections
- Includes optional on/off switch for independent operation of high beam
- Braided cable sections for added protection in engine bay