The ideal solution for wiring four E-mark approved Lazer high performance LED spotlights, most commonly on pick-up trucks where the requirement is for 2x lights at the front of the vehicle, and 2x lights on the roof/sports bar. Only suitable where lights without additional position light function are being used. The setup is quick, easy, and reliable with 2-pin superseal connection and no configuration procedures. The kit features a 12V relay, 35A fuse, a battery terminal at one end, and 1.5m and 6.5m of flex on the lamp cables, and allows for the operation of Lazer products in parallel with the standard high beam driving lights on your vehicle.
All Lazer lamps are sold with a pre-wired female connector attached to the male connector of the lamp harness, to facilitate wiring in to your vehicle system.
ST Evolution (All Products)
Triple-R 750 Elite (Gen2)
Triple-R 850 Elite (Gen2)
Triple-R 1000 Elite (Gen2)
Linear-6 (Std / Elite)
Linear-12 (Std / Elite)
Linear-18 (Std / Elite)
• Four-Lamp Wiring Kit for Lazer E-mark approved driving lights (not with PL function)
• 1.5m / 6.5m cable lengths
• Includes 12V relay and 35 amp fuse
• 2-pin Superseal connections
• Allows for operation of lights in parallel with standard high beam lights
• Conduit cable sections for added protection within engine bay