For an OE quality, auxiliary spotlight installation, the Lazer Grille Integration Kits include bespoke mounting brackets which allow for quick and easy fitting of Lazer High Performance LED Spotlights within the front grille of the most popular road cars, pick-up trucks, and light commercial vehicles. Designed to blend seamlessly within the original styling of each vehicle, the resulting lighting setup remains fully robust and secure, with extra protection against theft.
The Iveco Daily 2019+ Grille Integration kit includes a pair of Triple-R 750 (Standard or Elite) High Performance LED driving lights, plus wiring kit, alongside 4x brackets precision-engineered to engage perfectly with the standard centre grille on the vehicle, with added strength and security provided by the supplied self-tapping (plastic) screws. Made from ASA material, known for its excellent strength and UV stability, the brackets are fully weather and chemical resistant to ensure your installation remains in great condition year after year.
Supplied alongside the mounting brackets are a set of cutting guides, designed to facilitate the installation and ensure a perfect fit every time, without removal of the vehicle’s grille or bumper parts.
Please note, the Iveco Daily 2019+ Grille Integration Kit is carefully engineered and optimised for use with Triple-R 750 High Performance LED Spotlights.
Where the vehicle has Xenon or LED headlights as standard, it may not be possible to detect a 12V high beam signal. In these instances it will be necessary to complete the electrical installation using a Lazer CAN Interface.
- Bespoke vehicle integration kit for Lazer LED Spotlight installation
- Custom fit for Iveco Daily (2019+)
- Designed for use with Triple-R 750 High Performance LED driving lights
- Kit also includes custom-fit mounting brackets and two-lamp wiring kit
- Brackets made from high strength, UV -stable, ASA material
- Includes anti-theft fasteners
- Installation completed with grille left in-situ on vehicle (cutting guides included)
- Fully road-legal
- 5-year warranty
- Made in Britain