The Linear-18 is an ECE approved, road-legal versatile and economical auxiliary lighting solution which provides a significant upgrade when compared with any OE headlamps. The Linear-18 is ideal for passenger vehicles, where regulations allow for a single lamp to be connected direct to the standard high beams, and in particular where the lamp is being mounted low down at the front of the vehicle.
Utilising highly efficient 3W LEDs, the Linear-18 delivers 6,750 lumens, and 1 Lux to 428m, impressive performance considering the lamp only consumes minimal power at 63W and with a current draw of 4.4Amps. The light distribution can be best described as ‘wide’ which taking nothing away from the enviable distance illumination, does provide for a comfortable left/right spread of light, with a comparatively lower up/down spread (when compared to the equivalent ST or Triple-R product), that makes the Linear-18 especially well suited to lower install positions, such as vehicle grille or number plate mounting.
At 532mm in length, and with an aluminium body measuring just 40mm in height, and weighing a little over 1kg, this is an auxiliary LED light that can be subtly integrated onto any everyday road vehicle without compromising the vehicle aesthetics. A borderless ‘unbreakable’ polycarbonate front lens, with hardcoat lacquer, allows for improved aero performance and prevents build-up of ice/snow/dirt that might otherwise interfere with the light distribution. Automotive grade corrosion resistance, alongside stainless steel brackets and fasteners, ensures the high-end styling of the lamps themselves stays in prime condition for many years to come.
- Economical solution for everyday road use
- Vacuum-metallised optics deliver wide spread of light
- Reduced up/down spread of light suits lower mounting positions
- Highly efficient 3W LED technology
- Sleek, low profile design facilitates installation
- Electronic thermal management
‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens*
- Anodised aluminium heatsink provides for improved thermal dynamics (see Download section for Care Instructions)
- ECE approved for on-road use
- IP67 watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied with male/female connectors (pre-wired)
- Designed & manufactured in Britain
- * Conditions apply