The Lazer Lamps range of universal-fit Roof Mounting Kits comprise stainless steel brackets supplied alongside a comprehensive assortment of anti-theft fixtures, that are designed to facilitate installation of our roof mounted light bars, from anything between 39” to 52” in length. Brackets are available in different heights, and to suit vehicles with or without roof rails.
Manufactured from A2 stainless steel, and finished with a UV-stable, satin black powder coat, the brackets are fully corrosion resistant in line with automotive grade quality standards, as are the supplied countersunk anti-theft fasteners, which come in a variety of lengths from 20mm–80mm. To complete the mounting of different length light bars, cylindrical spacers, of varying lengths, are provided to aid positioning.
The installation of the brackets to your vehicle, whether fixed to roof rails, or directly to the roof (‘without roof rail’ bracket width is 25mm), is completed using black rivets, which provide a robust secure fixing, while preserving the sleek appearance of the installation. Cable grommets are supplied to ensure a tidy, and sealed cable entry point whether into the roof rail, and/or through the roof into the vehicle’s headlining. A VHB cleaning pad is provided for preparation of areas where additional sealant might be applied. Electrical heat-shrink butt splice are provided to help assure the integrity of the cable reattachment once thread through the roof.
- Complete one-stop solution for roof-mounting on wide variety of vehicles
- Made from 2.5mm A2 stainless steel
- UV-stable, satin black powder coat
- Includes assortment of A2 stainless steel, anti-theft fixings with countersunk head
- Spacers of varying lengths facilitate positioning of different length LED light bars
- Black rivets ensure robust fixing to either roof rails, or direct to roof
- Manufactured in the UK