Borne out of extensive testing at the highest levels of professional track and rally motorsport, the Triple-R Elite represents the pinnacle of LED driving light technology. Upgraded for 2020/21, the best just got better, with the incorporation of the very latest high efficiency LED technologies, used in combination to deliver more distance illumination and more left/right spread of light, guaranteed to impress across all road or motorsport applications. Subtle styling updates have resulted in a clean contemporary design, with a more aggressive edge, to match the aesthetic design prevalent on modern vehicles.
Boasting 10,136 lumen, delivering 1 lux to 679m (E-Boost mode), the next generation of Triple-R 1000 Elite delivers incredible distance illumination. Still it is through the improved spread of light that this market leading driving light really impresses. A combination of LEDs on the outer reflectors delivers the superior visibility at the sides of the road, which is really evident to see and appreciate. The result is a safer more relaxing night driving experience. It’s nothing less than you would expect from the very best in-house UK design, engineering, and manufacture to ensure all component parts combine to produce a perfectly homogenous beam pattern without flat spots, and with a colour of light, at 5000k, which ensures perfect definition of any obstacles ahead, whilst ensuring a comfortable drive even over prolonged periods of time.
The Triple-R 1000 Elite incorporates dual-output ‘E-Boost’ technology to achieve approval to ECE Regulation 112, allowing the lamp to be connected directly to your vehicle’s standard headlights (where UNECE regulations are recognised). Operating at 100% the light output is beyond the permissible limit of the regulations, so removing the supplied Boost Cap from the back of the lamp reduces the light output to be within the allowable limit.
The exceptional design of the Triple-R range is complemented by a superior build quality, borne out of our in-house UK manufacture, and backed up by our comprehensive 5year warranty. A fully aluminium enclosure, advanced silicon Gore-Tex breather membrane, and polycarbonate lens (with lifetime guarantee), are just some features which ensure the lamp is best suited to even the toughest environments.
- Highly efficient LED technologies (upgraded for 2020/21)
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver perfectly tuned beam pattern
- ECE approved for on-road use (E-Boost technology)
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Anodised pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- Electronic thermal management
- ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Vehicle wiring kits available
- Designed & manufactured in Britain