The iconic Triple-R range is upgraded for 2020/21. Boasting the very latest high efficiency LED technology, the Triple-R 750 is a high-performance driving light that delivers a spot beam pattern well suited to both road and off-road applications. Subtle styling updates have resulted in a clean contemporary design, with a more aggressive edge, to match the aesthetic design prevalent on modern vehicles. With the possibility to connect a white or amber position light function, the styling and safety benefits of the 2nd generation Triple-R 750 are enhanced even further.
Boasting 4,620 lumen, delivering 1 lux to 433m, the auxiliary LED driving light provides improved left/right spread of light without compromising the up/down spread which ensures suitability of the lights to a wide array of vehicles, including where the lights are mounted high on the vehicle (e.g. heavy trucks). Highly-reflective, vacuum-metallised optics, designed and engineered in-house, in the UK, using advanced CAD design software, mean more light is directed to where you need it, across a perfectly homogenous beam pattern without flat spots. The colour temperature of the light, at 5000k, is carefully selected to maximise definition of any obstacles ahead, while ensuring a comfortable drive even over prolonged periods of time.
The Triple-R 750 comes with the option to connect an integrated position/side light function, for when the requirement is for a light installation that gets noticed as much during the day as at night. There is the possibility to connect white or amber coloured position lights, simply by inserting the corresponding wire into the lamp connector at the point of installation, or leave both disconnected to have your Triple-R 750 act as a high beam driving light only. The high beam function is approved to ECE Regulation 112, while the position light function (white only) is approved to ECE regulation 7, allowing for your Triple-R 750 to operate in parallel with your standard headlights (where UNECE regulations are recognised).
The exceptional design of the Triple-R range is complemented by a superior build quality, borne out of our in-house UK manufacture, and backed up by our comprehensive 5year warranty. A fully aluminium enclosure, advanced silicon Gore-Tex breather membrane, and polycarbonate lens (with lifetime guarantee), are just some features which ensure the lamp is best suited to even the toughest environments.
- Highly efficient 11W LED technology (upgraded for 2020/21)
- Integrated white or amber position lights function
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver spot beam pattern
- ECE approved for on-road high beam and position/side light function (white only)
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Anodised pre-treatment and Automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- Electronic thermal management
- ‘Unbreakable’ and hardcoated polycarbonate lens
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Vehicle wiring kits available
- Designed & manufactured in Britain