Representing the very best in slimline auxiliary high beam driving lights, the Linear range utilises a combination of highly efficient 3W LEDs and vacuum-metallised wide optics to deliver a perfectly tuned beam pattern for everyday road use. Measuring just 40mm in height, the Linear range is an excellent solution when either space is limited or when looking for a discreet installation that’s most likely to get noticed at night-time.
The Linear range is available in a variety of sizes from the 232mm (9”) Linear-6 to the 1282mm (51”) Linear-48. With the exception of the range topping Linear-48, all Linear products are fully UNECE certified to Regulation 112 as Class B Driving lights (for on-road use). Elite level products are also available across Linear-6/12/18/24 product lines with these products boasting twice the light output compared to the equivalent Standard version. The Linear-12 Elite and Linear-18 Elite lights are also available with the option for integrated position light function providing added safety and styling benefits.
Linear-18 Elite and Linear-24 Elite lights support dual-output functionality, where in certain countries the requirement is for a lower UNECE E-mark reference. The lower output mode is enabled through application of the ‘Linear E-mark Cap’ – sold separately.
Despite the diminutive proportions of the Linear products, the LED light bars are packed full of advanced and innovative features to maximise performance and longevity. With the products designed, engineered and built in-house, at our UK facility, you can be fully assured of exceptional high-end product design, coupled with superior levels of illumination, all backed by our comprehensive 5-year warranty.
Linear products are especially well-suited to roof mount installations where the sleek, aero design of the aluminium housing eliminates nearly all wind noise, and the comparatively low up/down spread of light ensures no glare off the vehicle bonnet.
- Combination of highly efficient 3W ‘premium bin’ LEDs
- Dual-output mode allows the light to be operated at a lower UNECE E-mark reference (requires Linear E-Mark Cap – sold separately)
- 5000K LED colour temperature and 80CRI maximises sharpness and definition
- Vacuum-metallised optics deliver wide spread of light
- Reduced up/down spread of light suits even low mounting positions, or roof mounting
- Sleek, low profile design eases installation
- Aero design virtually eliminates wind noise on roof installations
- Flexible mounting options – anti-theft side mounting brackets included
- Electronic thermal management system optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Anodised pre-treatment and automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Over voltage protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- UNECE approved Reg 112 (Class B Driving Light) for on-road high beam function
- UNECE approved Reg 10
- IP67 watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied with pre-wired male/female 2-pin Superseal connectors
- Designed and manufactured in UK