ST2 Evolution 2068 Lumens
ST2 Evolution 2068 Lumens
LENGTH: 124MM / 4.9″
- Additional information
- Technical Information
Now available as an ECE approved road-legal driving light, the ST2 Evolution is our smallest spotlight but still manages to deliver a noticeable upgrade when compared to standard vehicle high beam lighting. With useable light (0.25lux) extending to nearly 400m, size is no barrier to performance, and at a mere 124mm in length the ST2 becomes the obvious choice when space is at a premium, or for complimenting other forward-facing lighting solutions, where the lamps may be angled to achieve an overall greater spread of light.
Like all products in the ST Evolution range, the ST2 utilises upgraded high-density 11W LEDs which are carefully selected for their high ‘bin’ rating, and deliver 2,068 lumens. Advanced electronic design, combined with sophisticated thermal management systems, and ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised reflectors, harness the light output into a ‘Drive’ beam pattern optimised for lower speed applications where the priority is for good all-round visibility. The colour temperature of the LEDs at 5000 kelvin has also been specifically selected to maximise sharpness and definition, while proven to reduce eye-strain associated with some higher (blue-white) colour temperatures.
Performance aside, the ST2 Evolution is built to last. With a 5 year warranty as standard, and a lifetime guarantee on the ‘unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens, which is coated with a hardcoat lacquer to protect against any scratches, the lamp is capable of withstanding the harshest environments. An IP69K rating certifies the lamp will not be subjected to moisture or dust ingress, with additional counter-measures to ensure the unit remains fully contained even in the most extreme of temperatures and humidity. The full aluminium housing gives the lamp its strength and rigidity, while an e-coat pre-treatment provides automotive quality corrosion resistance. Dynamic drive modulation optimises light output considering the thermal conditions of the lamp (preserving the longevity of the LEDs).
With a seamless, low profile design, the new ST Evolution range is now not only easier to install, but is more resistant to dirt, snow and ice accumulations, and the contemporary styling is guaranteed to complement and enhance the appearance of modern vehicles.
– x1 ST2 Evolution LED Spotlight
– x1 U-Shaped Bracket (1122k)
– x1 Wiring and Installation Instructions
- High density, premium ‘bin’ 11W LED technology
- 5000K LED colour temperature and 80CRI maximises sharpness and definition
- Ultra-reflective, vacuum-metallised conical optics deliver excellent spread
- Seamless, low profile design facilitates installation and avoids dirt/ice accumulation.
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- Electronic thermal management system optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Anodised pre-treatment and automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Over voltage protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- UNECE approved Reg 112 Class B Driving Lights for on-road high beam function
- UNECE approved Reg 10
- IP67 watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied with pre-wired male/female 2-pin superseal connectors
- Designed and manufactured in UK
124MM / 4.9"
|Position light|| |
|LED Life||50,000 hours|
|HIGH BEAM FUNCTION|
|Total Luminous Flux||2068 Lm|
|Number of High Output LEDs||2|
|Power Consumption||23 Watts|
|Current Draw (at 14.4V)||1.6 Amps|
|High Beam||ECE R112|
|Horizontal Beam Angle||28 degrees|
|0.25 lx Line||393 metres|
|0.5 lx Line||278 metres|
|1 lx Line||196 metres|
|3 lx Line||113 metres|